NEW SERVICE TO KICKSTART REGIONAL CAREERS
Career Connections is an independently run initiative of Regional Development Australia Murraylands and Riverland (RDAMR).
Formerly known as the Career Development Centre, which has been operating since 2010, Career Connections is an independently-run initiative of Regional Development Australia Murraylands and Riverland (RDAMR) and will be delivered by the organisation’s team of highly skilled, experienced and qualified career practitioners.
Career Connections will support the community by improving access to careers-related services across the Murraylands and Riverland.
Services offered will include:
- Career mentoring and planning
- Assistance with job applications, resumes and interview techniques
- Job search guidance and tips
- Advice on local industry and employment opportunities
- Training research and support
- Recognition of prior learning
- Independent specialised service
The service will see career practitioners collaborate with employers, training organisations, employment and disability services providers, not-for-profits and community organisations to help create tangible outcomes across the entire workforce and business community.
For more information about Career Connections or to arrange a Fee for Service appointment, contact RDAMR in either Berri or Murray Bridge:
- Berri: 8580 8500 or visit 6 Kay Avenue
- Murray Bridge: 8583 7170 or visit 137 Adelaide Road