Township and Regional Assessment
As part of the Murraylands-Riverland Regional Development Program we are undertaking an assessment of each unique township that together make up our very special region in South Australia. We want to find out why our towns are the way they are from the people who live, work and visit them.
We need your help!
- We need you to tell us about your towns and region.
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of your region?
- What draws people to visit?
- What would make them stay longer?
- What are the services like for you?
- Are there jobs in your region?
- What would attract people to relocate here?
- What do you buy from outside the region that you would like to see available here?
With this information we aim to produce a report unique to your region that can be used to promote, lobby and advocate for priority projects.
Your input is valuable complete the survey today!
Community, residents and visitors Click here to complete the Survey online.
Business Owners Click here to complete the Survey online.
Alternatively complete the attached hard copy survey and send back to Vanessa via email or post.
For more information please contact the Project Manager Vanessa Liebelt:
Phone: 8535 7170
Address: PoBox 134, Murray Bridge SA 5253