Free help is available at our Career Development Centres – for underemployed and unemployed people, those facing redundancy or retrenchment, school leavers, people looking to return to the workforce, or those seeking a career change.
We understand that a successful and enjoyable career is key to a fulfilling and meaningful life.
To help you get there, our local and qualified team provides the following services:
- Career mentoring and planning
- Assistance with resumes, job applications and interview techniques
- Job search guidance and tips
- Referrals to local jobs matching your skills and values
- Training research and support
- Recognition of Prior Learning
- Specialist Migration Services
- Ongoing support throughout your journey to employment
Six out of ten people using these services gain meaningful employment – and they are completely FREE to those who meet a simple eligibility criteria check.
With offices in Murray Bridge and Berri, we also provide outreach services in Mannum, Tailem Bend, Renmark, Loxton and Waikerie.