Regional Development Roles Available
– Manager and Officer roles available
– Competitive salaries
– Berri and Murray Bridge locations
If you like chasing big ideas as much as landing them, working in teams on complex and emerging issues, and being part of a dynamic and supportive culture, we have a handful of challenging roles, with competitive salary packages, for the right people.
Latitude Recruitment are pleased to be recruiting on behalf of Regional Development Australia Murraylands and Riverland (RDAMR) for multiple roles. We are developing a ‘talent pool’ from which RDAMR will recruit full-time or part-time roles at different levels and in different areas across the organisation.
The positions will be working primarily from the RDAMR office in Berri, with some opportunities in Murray Bridge (dependent on funding).
If you possess any (or a mix!) of the following, we would love to hear from you:
• Passion for regions and supporting regional development
• Business acumen, and skills and experience in business management
• An interest and experience in the education, training, skills and employment sectors
• Skills and experience in the creative use of application programming interfaces (APIs)
• Understanding of the Local, State and Federal political landscapes
• Leadership and project management skills and experience.
To express your interest in these positions please attach your resume and a cover letter no more than 2 pages detailing your experience on the above points to email@example.com
If you have any queries, please contact Karen on 0478 818 492 or Cathie on 0402 012 351